For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
Low Input Voltage, Step-Up DC-DC
- 1MHz Switching frequency minimizes board size
- 0.1uA shutdown current maximizes battery life
- Start-up at 1.1V; operational down to 0.65V
- Step-up or SEPIC applications
- MSOP-8 package - half the size of 8-Pin SO
Design tools & simulation
Fly-Buck and Flyback Topology Selector
— This tool helps a power supply engineer to select the right isolated DC-DC topology based on the specifications. Depending on the topology chosen, the calculator also recommends the right IC for the design.
- Features isolated topologies like Fly-Buck™, Fly-Buck-Boost, DCM and CCM Flyback
- Capability to design up to 6 isolated outputs
- Recommends ICs for desired application design
- Incorporates loop compensation in designs
- Compares efficiency, external component count and transformer currents for every topology (...)