For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
An isolated bias supply is implemented in this evaluation board with LM34926 Constant-On-Time regulator. LM34926 regulator integrates both the high and low side power switch- es essential for creating isolated buck converter.
- Input Range: 20V to 100V
- Output Voltage: 10V
- Secondary (Isolated) Output Voltage: 9.5V
- Maximum Load Current (Primary + Secondary): 250mA
- Maximum Power Output: 2.5W
- Nominal Switching Frequency: 750kHz
- Efficiency (FIN = 36V, IOUT2 = 250mA): 77 percent
- Board size: 2 inch x 2 inch
Design tools & simulation
SNVM307.ZIP (40 KB) - PSpice Model
SNVM363.TSC (679 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design
SNVM364.ZIP (10 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model
SNVM981.ZIP (2 KB) - PSpice Model
Fly-Buck and Flyback Topology Selector
— This tool helps a power supply engineer to select the right isolated DC-DC topology based on the specifications. Depending on the topology chosen, the calculator also recommends the right IC for the design.
- Features isolated topologies like Fly-Buck™, Fly-Buck-Boost, DCM and CCM Flyback
- Capability to design up to 6 isolated outputs
- Recommends ICs for desired application design
- Incorporates loop compensation in designs
- Compares efficiency, external component count and transformer currents for every topology (...)