For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
SIMULATION MODELS Download
An isolated bias supply is implemented in this evaluation board with LM34926 Constant-On-Time regulator. LM34926 regulator integrates both the high and low side power switch- es essential for creating isolated buck converter.
- Input Range: 20V to 100V
- Output Voltage: 10V
- Secondary (Isolated) Output Voltage: 9.5V
- Maximum Load Current (Primary + Secondary): 250mA
- Maximum Power Output: 2.5W
- Nominal Switching Frequency: 750kHz
- Efficiency (FIN = 36V, IOUT2 = 250mA): 77 percent
- Board size: 2 inch x 2 inch
SNVM307.ZIP (40 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVM363.TSC (679 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVM364.ZIP (10 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SNVM981.ZIP (2 KB) - PSpice Model CALCULATION TOOLS Download
Fly-Buck and Flyback Topology Selector
FLYBUCK-FLYBACK-DESIGN-CALC — This tool helps a power supply engineer to select the right isolated DC-DC topology based on the specifications. Depending on the topology chosen, the calculator also recommends the right IC for the design.
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Features isolated topologies like Fly-Buck™, Fly-Buck-Boost, DCM and CCM Flyback
- Capability to design up to 6 isolated outputs
- Recommends ICs for desired application design
- Incorporates loop compensation in designs
- Compares efficiency, external component count and transformer currents for every topology (...)