For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $49.00
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TPS40210EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a fixed frequency (600kHz) non-synchronous boost converter providing fixed 24.0-V output at up to 2A from a 12V input bus. The EVM is designed to start up from a single supply, so no additional bias voltage is required for start-up. The module uses the (...)
- 12V +10% / -20% input range
- 24.0V fixed output voltage, adjustable with resistor change (May require compensation adjustment)
- 2-Adc Steady State Output Current
- 600kHz switching frequency Single SO-8 switching MOSFET and Rectifier Diode.
- Double Sided 2 Active Layer PCB with all components on top side (...)
SLVM863A.ZIP (53 KB) - PSpice Model CALCULATION TOOLS Download
Fly-Buck and Flyback Topology Selector
FLYBUCK-FLYBACK-DESIGN-CALC — This tool helps a power supply engineer to select the right isolated DC-DC topology based on the specifications. Depending on the topology chosen, the calculator also recommends the right IC for the design.
- Features isolated topologies like Fly-Buck™, Fly-Buck-Boost, DCM and CCM Flyback
- Capability to design up to 6 isolated outputs
- Recommends ICs for desired application design
- Incorporates loop compensation in designs
- Compares efficiency, external component count and transformer currents for every topology (...)
Many TI reference designs include the TPS40210-Q1 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.