For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 199
EVALUATION BOARD Download 299
The LP87330Q1EVM demonstrates the integrated circuit LP873300-Q1 from Texas Instruments.
The LP873300-Q1 has two high-performance step-down converters and two LDOs, designed to meet the power management requirements of the latest applications processors in automotive applications. The LP873300-Q1 is (...)
- Software controller
- USB-TO-I²C interface supports 3.4 MHz clock rate on the I²C bus
- Versatile GUI: Output current measurement and status indicators
- Console application allows running scripts. Application can execute user-specified scripts.
- Convenient test points for all I/O's
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KIT (SDK) Download
The AM64x EVM is a standalone test, development, and evaluation module (EVM) that lets developers evaluate AM64x's functionality and develop prototypes for a variety of applications.
The EVM is equipped with a Sitara™ AM6442 processor along with additional components to allow the user to make (...)
- 3 RJ45 Ethernet ports capable of 1Gb or 100Mb speeds
- Real-time, low-pin count FSI interface for easy connection with C2000™ MCUs
- 1-inch display and LEDs for convenient visual outputs
- x4 Lane PCIe connector to interface one lane PCIe card
- On-board power measurement capabilities
Software Development Kit for AM64x Sitara™ processors
PROCESSOR-SDK-AM64X — The Processor SDK (Software Development Kit) is a unified software platform for TI embedded processors providing easy setup and fast out-of-the-box access to benchmarks and demos. All releases of Processor SDK are consistent across TI’s broad portfolio, allowing developers to seamlessly reuse (...)
GUI FOR EVALUATION MODULE (EVM) Download
- FreeRTOS and No-RTOS support on ARM Cortex R5F
- Mainline Linux with Long-Term Stable (LTS) kernel support on ARM Cortex A53
- Integrated demos and examples including
- Out-of-box real-time benchmarking
- Decentralized motor drive with EtherCAT
- Industrial communications
- Board support package
- Code Composer (...)
SNVC203B.ZIP (6113 KB) SIMULATION MODEL Download
SNVMB16A.ZIP (207 KB) - PSpice Model REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Integrated power supply reference design for NXP i.MX 8M mini processor
TIDA-050038 — TIDA-050038 is a system-on-module (SoM) development board integrating two TI PMICs, TPS6521825 and LP873347, with the NXP™ i.MX 8M Mini Application Processor. The hardware design also includes LPDDR4 SDRAM (2GB, x32-bit), QSPI NORFlash (32MB), 16GB eMMC 5.1, 32-kHz RTC oscillator, WiFi (...)