For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
SIMULATION TOOL Download PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
TL431 component calculator
TL431CALC — The TL431CALC spreadsheet calculates all component parameters for any desired output voltage for the TL43x, TLV43x and TL1431. The spreadsheet includes limits for each device. Resistor values are calculated to the nearest 1% value.
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Laser and Ionization Unit
PMP2534 — The PMP2534 is composed of two times active clamp forward, delivering 0â¦35V@10Amax, two current limit functions to protect the 3.3V and 5V outputs and some interface for a microcntroller. The active clamps are constant voltage and/or constant current controllable by means of two PWM inputs. This (...)