For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download SIMULATION MODELS Download
The PSEMTHR24EVM-081 mother board features 24 port 2pair/4pair PSE system. When paired with the TPS23881EVM-083 48-channel 4-Pair (90W) PSE daughter card or TPS23882EVM-084 24-channel 2-Pair (30W) PSE daughter card and PSEMCUDAUEVM-082 MCU daughter card (sold separately), users can evaluate this (...)
- 24 port PoE PSE system and expandable to 48 ports
- Highly flexible system with configurable GUI and host interface
- Multiport power management
- IEEE802.3bt compliance
- Mutiple power supplies
- Supporting Legacy PD
SLIM005A.ZIP (161 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM088.ZIP (3 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM089.TSC (45 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM090.TSC (80 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
TL431 component calculator
TL431CALC — The TL431CALC spreadsheet calculates all component parameters for any desired output voltage for the TL43x, TLV43x and TL1431. The spreadsheet includes limits for each device. Resistor values are calculated to the nearest 1% value.
Many TI reference designs include the TLV431 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.