For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download SIMULATION MODEL Download
PSEMTHR24EVM-081 is the base board for the TPS23881 and TPS23882 PSE controllers. This board contains 24 2-Pair / 4-Pair ports that can that can be used to send up to 30W/port for IEEE 802.3at applications and up to 90W/port for IEEE 802.3bt applications.
- 24 port PoE PSE system and expandable to 48 ports
- Highly flexible system with configurable GUI and host interface
- Multiport power management
- IEEE802.3bt compliance
- Mutiple power supplies
- Supporting legacy powered devices
SLIM005A.ZIP (161 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLVM088.ZIP (3 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLVM089.TSC (45 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLVM090.TSC (80 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
TL431 component calculator
TL431CALC — The TL431CALC spreadsheet calculates all component parameters for any desired output voltage for the TL43x, TLV43x and TL1431. The spreadsheet includes limits for each device. Resistor values are calculated to the nearest 1% value.
Many TI reference designs include the TLV431 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.