For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 59
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
TPS61023 is a 3-A boost converter with ultra low input voltage. It features 0.5-V to 5.5-V input voltage range, 2.2-V to 5.5-V adjustable output voltage and has minimum 3-A valley switch current limit.
The TPS61023EVM-052 is the evaluation module for the TPS61023 with output voltage setting to 5 V.
- Input voltage range: 0.5 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage setting range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- IOUT > 1 A at VOUT = 5 V when VIN > 1.8 V
- < 20-µA quiescent current from VOUT
SLVC803.ZIP (1206 KB) SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVMD68A.ZIP (793 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products