|Package | Pins SOT-23 (DCN) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (°C) -40 to 85|
|Package qty | Carrier 3,000 | LARGE T&R|
Features for the TS3A4741
- Low ON-State Resistance (Ron)
- 0.9-Ω Max (3-V Supply)
- 1.5-Ω Max (1.8-V Supply)
- 0.4-Ω Max Ron Flatness (3-V Supply)
- 1.6-V to 3.6-V Single-Supply Operation
- Available in SOT-23 and VSSOP Packages
- High Current-Handling Capacity (100 mA
- 1.8-V CMOS Logic Compatible (3-V Supply)
- Fast Switching: tON = 14 ns, tOFF = 9 ns
Description for the TS3A4741
The TS3A4741 and TS3A4742 are bi-directional, 2-channel single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches with low ON-state resistance (Ron), low-voltage, that operate from a single 1.6-V to 3.6-V supply. These devices have fast switching speeds, handle rail-to-rail analog signals, and consume very low quiescent power.
The digital logic input is 1.8-V CMOS compatible when using a single 3-V supply.
The TS3A4741 has two normally open (NO) switches, and the TS3A4742 has two normally closed (NC) switches.