For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TUSB1146EVM can be used with a legacy DP source and or USB host system to evaluate the USB3.2 Gen 2
- Powered by VBUS or external power supply.
- Jumpers for easy device configuration.
- Can be used with any USB or DP source and device/sink.
SLLM449.ZIP (4504 KB) - IBIS-AMI Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOLS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)