|Package | PIN:||VQFNP (NKE) | 68|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Excellent Noise and Linearity up to and beyond FIN = 3 GHz
- Configurable DDC
- Decimation Factors from 4 to 32 (Complex Baseband Out)
- Usable Output Bandwidth of 800 MHz at
4x Decimation and 4000 MSPS
- Usable Output Bandwidth of 100 MHz at
32x Decimation and 4000 MSPS
- Bypass Mode for Full Nyquist Output Bandwidth
- Low Pin-Count JESD204B Subclass 1 Interface
- Automatically Optimized Output Lane Count
- Embedded Low Latency Signal Range Indication
- Low Power Consumption
- Key Specifications:
- Max SamplingRate: 4000 MSPS
- Min Sampling Rate: 1000MSPS
- DDC Output Word Size: 15-Bit Complex (30 bits total)
- Bypass Output Word Size: 12-Bit Offset Binary
- Noise Floor: −149 dBFS/Hz or −150.8 dBm/Hz
- IMD3: −64 dBc(FIN = 2140 MHz ± 30 MHz at −13 dBFS)
- FPBW (–3 dB): 3.2GHz
- Peak NPR: 46dB
- Supply Voltages: 1.9 V and 1.2 V
- Bypass (4000 MSPS): 2 W
- Decimate by 10 (4000 MSPS): 2 W
- Power Down Mode: <50 mW
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADC12J4000NKET
The ADC12J4000 deviceis a wideband sampling anddigital tuning device. Texas Instruments giga-sampleanalog-to-digital converter (ADC) technology enables a large block of frequency spectrum to besampled directly at RF. An integrated DDC (Digital Down Converter) provides digital filtering anddown-conversion. The selected frequency block is made available on a JESD204B serial interface.Data is output as baseband 15-bit complex information for ease of downstream processing. Based onthe digital down-converter (DDC) decimation and link output rate settings, this data is output on 1to 5 lanes of the serial interface.
A DDC bypass mode allows the full rate 12-bit raw ADC data toalso be output. This mode of operation requires 8 lanes of serial output.
The ADC12J4000 deviceis available in a 68-pinVQFN package. The device operates over the Industrial (–40°C ≤ TA ≤ 85°C)ambient temperature range.