|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGE) | 24|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Sample Rate: 2 MSPS
- No Latency Output
- Excellent DC and AC Performance:
- INL: ±0.5 LSB
- DNL: ±0.75 LSB
- SNR: 100 dB, THD: –118 dB
- Wide Input Range:
- Unipolar Differential Input Range: ±VREF
- VREF Input Range: 2.5 V to 5 V,
Independent of AVDD
- Low-Power Dissipation:
- 9 mW at 2 MSPS (AVDD Only)
- 15 mW at 2 MSPS (Total)
- Flexible Low-Power Modes Enable Power Scaling with Throughput
- Enhanced-SPI (multiSPI™) Digital Interface
- JESD8-7A-Compliant Digital I/O at 1.8-V DVDD
- Fully-Specified Over Extended Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Small Footprint: 4-mm × 4-mm VQFN
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments ADS9110IRGER
The ADS9110 is an 18-bit, 2-MSPS, successive approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with enhanced performance features. The high throughput enables developers to oversample the input signal to improve dynamic range and accuracy of the measurement. The ADS9120 is a pin-compatible, 16-bit, 2.5-MSPS variant of the ADS9110.
The ADS9110 boosts analog performance while maintaining high-resolution data transfer by using TI’s enhanced SPI feature. Enhanced SPI enables the ADS9110 to achieve high throughput at lower clock speeds, thereby simplifying board layout and lowering system cost.
Enhanced SPI also simplifies the host clocking-in of data, thereby making the device ideal for applications involving FPGAs and DSPs. The ADS9110 is compatible with a standard SPI Interface. The ADS9110 has an internal data parity feature that can be appended to the ADC data output. ADC data validation by the host, using parity bits, improves system reliability.
The device supports JESD8-7A compliant I/Os, the extended industrial temperature range, and is offered in a space-saving, 4-mm × 4-mm, VQFN package.