|Package | PIN:||SOIC (DWV) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Pin-Compatible Family Optimized for Shunt-Resistor-Based Current Measurements:
- ±50-mV or ±250-mV Input Voltage Ranges
- Manchester Coded or Uncoded Bistream Options
- 10-MHz and 20-MHz Clock Options
- Excellent DC Performance:
- Offset Error: ±50 µV or ±100 µV (max)
- Offset Drift: ±1 µV/°C (max)
- Gain Error: ±0.2% (max)
- Gain Drift: ±40 ppm/°C (max)
- Transient Immunity: 100 kV/µs (typ)
- System-Level Diagnostic Features
- Safety-Related Certifications:
- 7000-VPK Reinforced Isolation per DIN V VDE V 0884-11(VDE V 0884-11): 2017-01
- 5000-VRMS Isolation for 1 Minute per UL1577
- CAN/CSA No. 5A-Component Acceptance Service Notice, IEC 60950-1, and IEC 60065End Equipment Standards
- Fully Specified Over the Extended Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments AMC1303E2510DWVR
The AMC1303 (AMC1303x0510, AMC1303x0520, AMC1303x2510, and AMC1303x2520) is a family ofprecision, delta-sigma (ΔΣ) modulators with the output separated from the input circuitry by acapacitive double isolation barrier that is highly resistant to magnetic interference. This barrieris certified to provide reinforced isolation of up to 7000 VPK according tothe DIN V VDE V 0884-11 and UL1577 standards. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies,this isolated modulator separates parts of the system that operate on different common-mode voltagelevels and protects lower-voltage parts from damage.
The input of the AMC1303 is optimized for direct connection to shunt resistors or otherlow voltage-level signal sources. The ±50-mV input voltage range option allows significantreduction of the power dissipation through the shunt. The output bit-stream of the AMC1303 issynchronized to the internally generated clock and is Manchester coded (AMC1303Ex) or uncoded(AMC1303Mx). By using an integrated digital filter (such as those in theTMS320F2807x orTMS320F2837x microcontroller families)to decimate the bitstream, the device can achieve 16 bits of resolution with a dynamic range of 85dB at an effective output data rate of 78 kSPS.
The bitstream output of the Manchester coded AMC1303Ex versions supports single-wire dataand clock transfer without having to consider the setup and hold time requirements of the receivingdevice.