Isolate digital signals with our digital isolators
Highest working voltage, lowest emissions, lowest power and highest efficiency with integrated-power
Explore our portfolio of basic and reinforced digital isolators based on a proprietary silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier for industry-leading performance. These high-voltage, high-speed, low-power, small-size, integrated-power, and ATEX/IECEx-certified isolators are designed to meet a range of design challenges. Whether you need isolation in a very cost-sensitive application, an industrial factory application that must endure harsh temperatures and system noise, or an automotive HEV/EV application where size and weight reduction is critical, our high-performance digital isolators can help.
Digital isolators featuring the industry's highest isolation rating up to 5.7 kVrms, operational voltage from 1.71 to 5.5 V, power down to 4.2 µA per channel and speeds up to 150 Mbps
Digital isolators with integrated power featuring isolation ratings of 5 kVrms, up to 0.65-W output power, high efficiency and the lowest electromagnetic emissions
Featured digital isolators
ISO67xx family of digital isolators
The ISO67xx family of basic and reinforced digital isolators provides industry-leading signal isolation through our series capacitor, SiO2 insulation barrier technology, while helping reduce your design costs. Compared to legacy optocouplers, these isolators deliver better temperature performance, higher data rates and longer lifetime and reliability, while helping you stay on budget. Available in multiple channel options, these devices can help increase protection of critical circuitry across various application configurations i.e. SPI, UART, CAN, RS-485, GPIO and I2C signals.
This family of isolators features:
- 5-kVrms wide creepage and 3-kVrms narrow creepage package options for both high voltage and compact designs.
- Increased design flexibility through low-power operation and level translation with support for a wide range of voltage supplies from 1.71 V to 5.5 V.
- 8-kV ESD contact performance meets IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 requirements preventing damage to the isolators during maintenance.
- Up to 1000-V working voltage and 75-kV/µs typical common-mode transient immunity enables use in noisy, high-voltage environments such as grid and motor drive applications.
ISO70xx family of ultra-low power digital isolators
The ISO70xx family of digital isolators provides ultra-low power isolation with our robust capacitive SiO2 insulation barrier. The low-power feature of the ISO70xx enables these high-performance, high-reliability digital isolators to be used in applications with high power and thermal constraints such as field transmitters and programmable logic controllers (PLCs). This family of devices:
- Offers ultra-low power operation with current consumption as low as 4.2 µA per channel, total current consumption less than 20 µA at 10 kbps, and power that is scalable up to 2 Mbps.
- Provides reliable isolation barrier strength supporting 3-kVrms isolation voltage, 100-kV/µs typical common-mode transient immunity and greater than 100-year projected lifetime.
- Enables robust isolation in intrinsically safe (IS) designs and IS-to-IS hazardous environments with ATEX and IECEx certifications.
Featured automotive digital isolator resources
Learn how Grade 0 digital isolators enable high-temperature (over 125°C) isolation designs in hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs).
Read about where and why isolation is needed in 48-V mild hybrid systems.
Receive fast and reliable technical support from our engineers throughout every step of your design.
Browse our complete board-level and system-level reference design circuits to help you quickly evaluate and customize your system.