Isolate digital signals with our digital isolators
Highest working voltage, lowest emissions, lowest power and highest efficiency with integrated-power
Explore our portfolio of basic and reinforced digital isolators based on a proprietary silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier for industry-leading performance. We offer high-voltage, high-speed, low-power, small-size, integrated-power, ATEX/IECEx-certified and low-cost isolators for every application including industrial and automotive.
Digital isolators featuring the industry's highest isolation rating up to 5.7 kVrms, operational voltage from 2.25 to 5.5 V, power down to 4.2 µA per channel and speeds up to 150 Mbps
Digital isolators with integrated power featuring isolation ratings of 5 kVrms, up to 0.65-W output power, high efficiency and the lowest electromagnetic emissions
Featured digital isolators
ISO77xx family of digital isolators
The ISO77xx family of digital isolators provides high-performance signal isolation separated by a capacitive SiO2 insulation barrier. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques, electromagnetic compatibility of the ISO77xx family is optimized for system-level ESD, EFT, surge and emissions compliance. This family of devices features:
- 5-kVrms wide creepage and 3-kVrms narrow creepage package options for both high voltage and compact designs.
- Single, dual, triple, quad and six channel options for all application configurations, including the industry’s smallest six channel 3-kVrms digital isolator.
- Up to 1500-V working voltage and 100-kV/µs typical common-mode transient immunity enabling use in high voltage, noisy environments such as grid and motor drive applications.
ISO70xx family of ultra-low power digital isolators
The ISO70xx family of digital isolators provides ultra-low power isolation with our robust capacitive SiO2 insulation barrier. The low-power feature of the ISO70xx enables these high-performance, high-reliability digital isolators to be used in applications with high power and thermal constraints such as field transmitters and programmable logic controllers (PLCs). This family of devices:
- Offers ultra-low power operation with current consumption as low as 4.2 µA per channel, total current consumption less than 20 µA at 10 kbps, and power that is scalable up to 2 Mbps.
- Provides reliable isolation barrier strength supporting 3-kVrms isolation voltage, 100-kV/µs typical common-mode transient immunity and greater than 100-year projected lifetime.
- Enables robust isolation in intrinsically safe (IS) designs and IS-to-IS hazardous environments with ATEX and IECEx certifications.
Featured automotive digital isolator resources
Learn how Grade 0 digital isolators enable high-temperature (over 125°C) isolation designs in hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs).
Read about where and why isolation is needed in 48-V mild hybrid systems.
Receive fast and reliable technical support from our engineers throughout every step of your design.
Browse our complete board-level and system-level reference design circuits to help you quickly evaluate and customize your system.