|Package | PIN:||SOIC (D) | 14|
|Temp:||C (0 to 70)|
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range . . . 3V to 30 V
- Ultralow Power Supply Current Drain . . . 60 µA Typ
- Low Input Biasing Current . . . 3 nA
- Low Input Offset Current . . . ±0.5 nA
- Low Input Offset Voltage . . . ±2 mV
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Includes Ground
- Output Voltage Compatible With MOS and CMOS Logic
- High Output Sink-Current Capability
(30 mA at VO = 2V)
- Power Supply Input Reverse-Voltage Protected
- Single-Power-Supply Operation
- Pin-for-Pin Compatible With LM239, LM339, LM2901
The LP239 is obsolete and is no longer supplied.
Texas Instruments LP339DE4
The LP239, LP339, LP2901 are low-power quadruple differential comparators. Each device consists of four independent voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single power supply and typically to draw 60-µA drain current over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the ultralow power supply drain current is independent of the power supply voltage.
Applications include limit comparators, simple analog-to-digital converters, pulse generators, squarewave generators, time delay generators, voltage controlled oscillators, multivibrators, and high-voltage logic gates. The LP239, LP339, LP2901 were specifically designed to interface with the CMOS logic family. The ultra-low power-supply current makes these products desirable in battery-powered applications.
The LP239 is characterized for operation from 25°C to 85°C. The LP339 is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The LP2901 is characterized for operation from 40°C to 85°C.