|Package | PIN:||VQFN (RGT) | 16|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- NFC Tag Type 4
- ISO14443B-Compliant 13.56-MHz RF Interface Supports up to 848 kbps
- SPI or I2C Interface to Write and Read NDEF Messages to Internal SRAM
- 3KB of SRAM for NDEF Messages
- Automatic Checking of NDEF Structure
- Interrupt Register and Output Pin to Indicate NDEF Read or Write Completion
Texas Instruments RF430CL330HIRGTR
The Texas Instruments Dynamic NFC Interface Transponder RF430CL330H is an NFC Tag Type 4 device that combines a wireless NFC interface and a wired SPI or I2C interface to connect the device to a host. The NDEF message in the SRAM can be written and read from the integrated SPI or I2C serial communication interface and can also be accessed and updated wirelessly through the integrated ISO14443B-compliant RF interface that supports up to 848 kbps.
This operation allows NFC connection handover for an alternative carrier like , Low Energy (BLE), and Wi-Fi as an easy and intuitive pairing process or authentication process with only a tap. As a general NFC interface, the RF430CL330H enables end equipments to communicate with the fast-growing infrastructure of NFC-enabled smart phones, tablets, and notebooks.