For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download
CODE EXAMPLE OR DEMO Download
The DLP-RF430BP BoosterPack is add-on module compatible with TI’s low-cost LaunchPad rapid prototyping ecosystem. Dynamic Dual Interface NFC Transponder BoosterPack is built with RF430CL330H – ISO14443B compatible Dual Interface Dynamic NFC Transponder. Using a combination of this BoosterPack (...)
- Onboard antenna and connection for optional external antenna
- Operational power supplied by the LaunchPad (Purchased Separately)
- Standard 20-pin BoosterPack header
- Texas Instruments RF430CL330H, Rev D Silicon
- NFC Type 4B Tag Platform / IEC/ISO14443B Compliant
- 13.56MHz RF Interface (supports up to 848kbps (...)
RF430CL330H Example Code RF430CL330H-EXAMPLE-CODE — This example code demonstrates how to initialize the RF430CL330H device, write a simple NDEF message and handle interrupts at the end of a read or write operation. The examples use two different hardware combinations as shown below.
- MSP-EXP430FR5739 + RF430CL330HTB(sloc290)
- MSP-EXP430G2 (...)
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
Fixed Point Math Library for MSP
MSP-IQMATHLIB — The Texas Instruments® MSP IQmath and Qmath Libraries are a collection of highly optimized and high-precision mathematical functions for C programmers to seamlessly port a floating-point algorithm into fixed-point code on MSP430 and MSP432 devices. These routines are typically used in (...)
- Optimized fixed point functions - reduce development time and enable developers to focus on optimizing application code
- Up to 100x higher performance when executing common fixed point scalar math functions in CCS – this means the MSP microcontroller can remain in low power modes longer than (...)
Many TI reference designs include the RF430CL330H Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.