|Package | PIN:||SSOP (DCT) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments
NanoStar™ and NanoFree™ Packages
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Maximum tpd of 4.9 ns at 3.3 V and 15 pF
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G139DCTT
This SN74LVC1G139 2-to-4 line decoder is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G139 2-line to 4-line decoder is designed to be used in high-performancememory-decoding or data-routing applications requiring very short propagation delay times. Inhigh-performance memory systems, this decoder can be used to minimize the effects of systemdecoding. When used with high-speed memories using a fast enable circuit, the delay times of thesedecoders and the enable time of the memory usually are less than the typical access time of thememory. This means that the effective system delay introduced by the decoder is negligible.
NanoStar and NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in device packagingconcepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.