|Package | PIN:||USON (DRY) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 0.8 ns at 3.3 V
- High On-Off Output Voltage Ratio
- High Degree of Linearity
- High Speed, Typically 0.5 ns (VCC = 3 V,
CL = 50 pF)
- Low ON-State Resistance, Typically ≉5.5 Ω (VCC = 4.5 V)
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G66DRYR
This single analog switch is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCCoperation.
The SN74LVC1G66 device can handle analog and digital signals. The device permitsbidirectional transmission of signals with amplitudes of up to 5.5 V (peak).
NanoFree package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.