|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in the Texas Instruments NanoFree™ Package
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Supports Down Translation to VCC
- Maximum tpd of 4.2 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Maximum ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101)
Texas Instruments SN74LVC1G80DBVT
This single positive-edge-triggered D-type flip-flop is designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
When data at the data (D) input meets the setup time requirement, the data is transferred to the Q output on the positive-going edge of the clock pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a voltage level and is not directly related to the rise time of the clock pulse. Following the hold-time interval, data at the D input can be changed without affecting the level at the output.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using the die as the package.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.