|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DCU) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
- 2000-V Human-Body Model
- 1000-V Charged-Device Model
- Available in the Texas Instruments
- Supports 5-V VCC Operation
- Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
- Max tpd of 4.3 ns at 3.3 V
- Low Power Consumption, 10-µA Max ICC
- ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
- Typical VOLP (Output Ground Bounce)
< 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Typical VOHV (Output VOH Undershoot)
> 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, TA = 25°C
- Ioff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
- Can Be Used as a Down Translator to Translate Inputs From a Max of 5.5 V Down
to the VCC Level
- Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per
JESD 78, Class II
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments SN74LVC2G125DCUR
The SN74LVC2G125 device is a dual bus buffer gate, designed for 1.65-V to 5.5-VVCC operation. This device features dual line drivers with 3-state outputs.The outputs are disabled when the associated output-enable (OE) input ishigh.
NanoFree™ package technology is a major breakthrough in IC packaging concepts, using thedie as the package.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down,OE should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor;the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of thedriver.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down applications usingIoff. The Ioff circuitry disables the outputs,preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down.