|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC Q100-Qualified With the Following Results
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to +125°C Ambient OperatingTemperature
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2 (TLV3201-Q1)
- DeviceHBM ESD Classification Level 3A (TLV3202-Q1)
- Device CDM ESD ClassificationLevel C5
- Low Propagation Delay: 40 ns
- Low Quiescent Current:
40 µA per Channel
- Input Common-Mode Range Extends 200 mV Beyond Either Rail
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 1 mV
- Push-Pull Outputs
- Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Small Packages:
5-Pin SC70 and 8-Pin VSSOP
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TLV3202AQDGKRQ1
The TLV3201-Q1 and TLV3202-Q1 are single and dual-channel comparators that offer theultimate combination of high speed (40 ns) and low-power consumption (40 µA), both in extremelysmall packages with features such as rail-to-rail input, low offset voltage (1 mV), and largeoutput drive current. The devices are also very easy to implement in a wide variety of applicationswhere response time is critical.
The TLV320x-Q1 family is available in single (TLV3201-Q1) and dual (TLV3202-Q1) channelversions, both with push-pull outputs. The TLV3201-Q1 is available in the 5-pin SC70 package. TheTLV3202-Q1 is available in the 8-pin VSSOP package. All devices are specified for operation acrossthe expanded industrial temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.