mmWave sensor power-over-ethernet (PoE) evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MMWAVEPOEEVM Power-Over-Ethernet Solution User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 3893 KB)
10 May 2019
MMWAVEPOEEVM enables Power over Ethernet (PoE) for the TI mmWave sensors carrier card platform (MMWAVEICBOOST and compatible HW moduels sold separately). MMWAVEPOEEVM simplifies deployment for development, test, and production by providing power and data transmission over a single ethernet cable, and can be used directly with existing infrastructure. The schematic and layout are available to integrate PoE functionality with mmWave sensors in custom designs.
- Fully compatible with 60-GHz to 64-GHz mmWave sensors carrier card platform (MMWAVEICBOOST)
- Compatible with mmWave evalution modules with LaunchPad connectivity
- Integrated RJ45, transformer, and diode bridge for PoE power stage for cost-effective BOM
- 7-W isolated output from flyback converter with provision for both 5-V and 3.3-V output power rails
- Optional power header to supply external DC power from UPS in case of network power failure
- Micro-USB cable
- Warranty card (disclaimer sheet)
- Quick-start guide