IWR6843 intelligent mmWave overhead detection sensor (ODS) antenna plug-in module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MMWAVEICBOOST and Antenna Module User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 17034 KB)
12 Mar 2020
IWR6843ISK-ODS is an easy-to-use 60 GHz mmWave sensor evaluation kit based on IWR6843 device with wide field of view antenna. The IWR6843ISK-ODS may be used to evaluate the IWR6843 and IWR6443 devices. This board enables access to point-cloud data and power over USB interface.
This kit is supported by mmWave tools and software, including mmWave Studio (MMWAVE-STUDIO) and the mmWave software development kit (MMWAVE-SDK).
Additional boards may be used to enable additional functionality. For example, DCA1000EVM enables access to sensor’s raw data via LVDS interface. MMWAVEICBOOST enables software development and trace capabilities via TI’s CCS.
IWR6843ISK paired with MMWAVEICBOOST can interface with the MCU LaunchPad™ development kit ecosystem.
Step 1: Buy this EVM (IWR6843ISK-ODS)
Step 2: Get started with OOB application by connecting the EVM to mmWave Visualizer
Step 3: Download the MMWAVE-INDUSTRIAL-TOOLBOX-CLOUD and further evaluate additional mmWave examples and applications
Step 4: Download the MMWAVE-SDK and start developing your application code
- 60- to 64-GHz mmWave sensor
- 4 receive (RX) 3 transmit (TX) antenna with 120° azimuth field of view (FoV) and 120° elevation FoV
- Direct interface with MMWAVEICBOOST and DCA1000
- Supports 60-pin high-speed interface for host-controlling interface
- Onboard capability for power-consumption monitoring