AWR6843 single-chip 60-GHz to 64-GHz automotive radar sensor antenna plug-in module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MMWAVEICBOOST and Antenna Module User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 17034 KB)
12 Mar 2020
AWR6843ISK is an easy-to-use 60-GHz mmWave sensor evaluation kit. The evaluation board enables access to point-cloud/object data through USB and CANFD interfaces, and raw analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data through a 60-pin high-speed connector to the real-time data-capture adapter for radar sensing evaluation module (DCA1000EVM sold separately).
AWR6843ISK with the mmWave sensors carrier card platform (MMWAVEICBOOST sold separately) enables JTAG debug and development.
This kit is supported by standard mmWave tools and software, including mmWave studio (MMWAVE-STUDIO) and the mmWave software development kit (MMWAVE-SDK). AWR6843ISK with MMWAVEICBOOST can interface with the TI MCU LaunchPad™ ecosystem.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- 60- to 64-GHz mmWave sensor
- Four receive (RX) three transmit (TX) antenna with 120° azimuth field of view (FoV) and 30° elevation FoV
- Direct interface with MMWAVEICBOOST and DCA1000EVM
- Supports 60-pin high-speed interface for host-controlling interface
- Standalone mode for form-factor deployment and testing
- Single USB cable for power and data