IWR6843 intelligent mmWave sensor standard antenna plug-in module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
To get started with TI industrial mmWave sensors, order the starter bundle (IWR6843ISK + MMWAVEICBOOST).
Additional antenna modules can be purchased individually.
- MMWAVEICBOOST and Antenna Module User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 17034 KB)
12 Mar 2020
IWR6843ISK is an easy-to-use mmWave sensor evaluation kit with a long-range antenna enabling direct connectivity to the mmWave sensor card carrier (MMWAVEICBOOST). The board enables access to point-cloud data through a USB interface, and raw analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data through a 60-pin high-speed connector.
This kit is supported by standard mmWave tools and software, including mmWave Studio (MMWAVE-STUDIO) and the mmWave software development kit (MMWAVE-SDK). IWR6843ISK paired with MMWAVEICBOOST (sold separately or in the starter bundle IWR6843-STARTER-BDL) can interface with the MCU LaunchPad™ development kit ecosystem.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- 60- to 64-GHz mmWave sensor
- 4 receive (RX) 3 transmit (TX) antenna with 108° azimuth field of view (FoV) and 44° elevation FoV
- Direct interface with MMWAVEICBOOST
- Supports 60-pin high-speed interface for host-controlling interface
- Onboard capability for power-consumption monitoring