TIDA-00550, a dual channel-to-channel isolated universal analog input module reference design for programmable logic controllers (PLCs), combines precision and flexibility. This reference design, used in conjunction with sensor transmitters, can measure standard input voltages and currents as well as thermocouples, RTD and 4-20-mA loops. With only four input terminals, it is suited for applications where smallest real-estate, high versatility and performance is required at the same time.
- Voltage measurement up to ±12 V
- Current measurement up to ±55 mA
- Thermocouple and 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire RTD support
- 4-20-mA loop power supply
- Accuracy: <0.002% (25°C); <0.05% (-35°C to 85°C)
- IEC61000-4-5 class II (±1 kV at 42 Ohm)