TI Design Network Application Process
Members of the TI Design Network enjoy various benefits including:
- Use of the TI Design Network logo on all materials
- Discounted rates on tools, training, advertising and newswire distribution
- Quotes from TI for news releases
- Assistance with writing and placing contributed articles
- Generation of leads from the TI Design Network catalog
- Promotion of the TI Design Network in TI materials
Registration is easy.
- Review the checklist below to make sure you have all the information required. Once you start, you cannot save your data and return later – you must complete the form
- Click on "Register Now" at the bottom of this page and complete the required information.
- You will be required to review and accept the TI user agreement before the application will be considered
- Required information for membership application.
- Two valid my.TI user accounts are required. These accounts correspond to the primary and secondary editor of your content. Setup these accounts prior to to starting the application form by going to http://my.ti.com.
- Text for a detailed company overview and brief description of products/services. These descriptions will be visible to all users of the site, so use complete sentences, grammar and punctuation. TI reserves the right to edit any entries that do not follow these guidelines.
- Basic company information including number of employees and engineering staff and business/technology areas of focus.
- Address of your company headquarters and any additional office locations you would like to be visible.
- Your primary TI champion or sponsor. This means a TI employee that you have worked closely with, such as a business development, sales or marketing contact.
- One customer reference.
- OPTIONAL at this stage, can be uploaded after the application is approved. - Web company logo in .jpg or .gif format (No larger than 180pixels x 60pixels), file size no larger than 30KB.
- OPTIONAL - Print-quality company logo in .eps, .jpg, or .tif (300 DPI), file size no larger than 10MB.
Note: To qualify for membership, your company must currently be shipping TI-based products or providing engineering services.
After your application has been reviewed, you will receive notification as to the status. You will not however find your company on the TI web until at least one product/service has been loaded and also completed the approval process.