LP-AM263 is a cost-optimized development board for Sitara™ high-performance microcontrollers (MCUs) from the AM263x series. This board is ideal for initial evaluation and prototyping as it provides a standardized and easy-to-use platform to develop your next application.
LP-AM263 is equipped with a Sitara AM2634 processor, along with additional components, allowing the user to make use of various device interfaces, including industrial Ethernet (IE), standard Ethernet, fast serial interface (FSI) and others to easily create prototypes. AM2634 supports a variety of IE protocols, such as EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP and PROFINET®.
This extended LaunchPad™ XL development kit offers additional I/O pins for development and supports connection of up to two BoosterPack™ plug-in modules. LP-AM263 also features an intuitive out-of-box user's guide to quickly start design evaluation.
- AM263x quad-core Arm® Cortex®-R5F MCU
- 2MB optimized custom static random access memory (OCSRAM)
- 16MB quad Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) flash memory, 128-byte Inter-Integrated Circuit (I2C) electrically erasable programmable read-only memory (EEPROM)
- 20 analog-to-digital converter (ADC) input channels; one digital-to-analog converter (DAC) output channel
- 10 enhanced pulse-width modulator (ePWM) output channels, two enhanced quadrature encoder pulse (eQEP), two special frequency-division multiplexing (SFDM), four frequency-shifted interferometry (FSI)
- Two universal asynchronous receiver transceivers (UARTs), two SPI, two I2C interfaces
- Two Reduced Gigabit Media Independent Interface (RGMII), Reduced MII (RMII) and MII industrial Ethernet
- Two programmable real-time units (PRUs) supporting multiple industrial and automotive network and sensor protocols
- More peripherals supported with AM263x I/O multiplexer (MUX) and onboard MUX options
- Multiple industrial and automotive networking protocols supported through programmable real-time unit (PRU), modular controller area network (MCAN), local interconnect network (LIN), RGMII, RMII and MII interfaces
- microSD card slot for extended storage
- Onboard XDS110 JTAG debugger