Highest working-voltage, lowest emissions, and highest efficiency, integrated-power
Digital isolators featuring the industry's highest isolation rating up to 5.7 kVrms, operational voltage from 2.25 to 5.5 V, and speeds up to 150 Mbps
Digital isolators with integrated power featuring isolation ratings of 5.0kVrms, up to 0.65 W output power, high efficiency, and the lowest electromagnetic emissions
Featured digital isolators
ISO77xx family of digital isolators
The ISO77xx family of digital isolators provides high-performance signal isolation separated by a capacitive silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques, electromagnetic compatibility of the ISO77xx family is optimized for system-level ESD, EFT, surge, and emissions compliance.
- 5.0kVrms wide creepage and 3.0kVrms narrow creepage package options for both high voltage and compact designs
- Single, dual, triple, quad and six channel options for all application configurations, including the industry’s smallest six channel 3.0kVrms digital isolator.
- Up to 1000V working voltage and 100kV/µs typical common-mode transient immunity enabling use in high voltage, noisy environments such as grid and motor drive applications
ISOW78xx family of digital isolators with integrated power
The ISOW78xx family combines reinforced isolation and DC/DC conversion in a single package to provide lowest power loss and highest immunity isolation to help enable more robust, reliable industrial systems.
- Integrated isolated power and data up to 100 Mbps, minimizing board space and cost for simplified system design.
- 80% higher efficiency than other integrated solutions, enabling higher power delivery and longer system lifetime.
- Lower radiated emissions than competitive integrated devices, improving system signal integrity and providing robust EMC to meet IEC 61000-4-x standards.
ISO121x family of isolated digital input receivers
The ISO121x devices are isolated 24V to 60V digital input receivers that improve on traditional optocoupler designs for high-density I/O modules
- Integrated current limiting circuitry, programmable input voltage thresholds, and no field-side power enable compact board layout
- Interfaces with 9-V to 300-V DC and AC digital input modules in programmable logic controllers (PLCs), motor-control, grid infrastructure, and other industrial applications.
- Compliant to IEC 61131-2 Type 1, 2, and 3 characteristics for simple and compact PLC digital input designs
Complete board-and system-level reference design circuits to help you quickly evaluate and customize your system.