Highest working voltage, lowest emissions, lowest power and highest efficiency with integrated-power
Explore our portfolio of basic and reinforced digital isolators based on a proprietary silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier for industry-leading performance. We offer high voltage, high speed, low power, small size, integrated power and low cost solutions for every application.
Digital isolators featuring the industry's highest isolation rating up to 5.7 kVrms, operational voltage from 2.25 to 5.5 V, power down to 4.2 µA per channel and speeds up to 150 Mbps
Digital isolators with integrated power featuring isolation ratings of 5 kVrms, up to 0.65-W output power, high efficiency, and the lowest electromagnetic emissions
Featured digital isolators
ISO77xx family of digital isolators
The ISO77xx family of digital isolators provides high-performance signal isolation separated by a capacitive silicon dioxide (SiO2) insulation barrier. Through innovative chip design and layout techniques, electromagnetic compatibility of the ISO77xx family is optimized for system-level ESD, EFT, surge and emissions compliance. This family of devices features:
- 5-kVrms wide creepage and 3-kVrms narrow creepage package options for both high voltage and compact designs.
- Single, dual, triple, quad and six channel options for all application configurations, including the industry’s smallest six channel 3-kVrms digital isolator.
- Up to 1000-V working voltage and 100-kV/µs typical common-mode transient immunity enabling use in high voltage, noisy environments such as grid and motor drive applications.
ISOW78xx family of digital isolators with integrated power
The ISOW78xx family combines reinforced isolation and DC/DC conversion in a single package to provide lowest power loss and highest immunity isolation to help enable more robust, reliable industrial systems.
- Integrated isolated power and data up to 100 Mbps, minimizing board space and cost for simplified system design.
- 80% higher efficiency than other integrated solutions, enabling higher power delivery and longer system lifetime.
- Lower radiated emissions than competitive integrated devices, improving system signal integrity and providing robust EMC to meet IEC 61000-4-x standards.
ISO121x family of isolated digital input receivers
The ISO121x devices are isolated 24V to 60V digital input receivers that improve on traditional optocoupler designs for high-density I/O modules
- Integrated current limiting circuitry, programmable input voltage thresholds, and no field-side power enable compact board layout
- Interfaces with 9-V to 300-V DC and AC digital input modules in programmable logic controllers (PLCs), motor-control, grid infrastructure, and other industrial applications.
- Compliant to IEC 61131-2 Type 1, 2, and 3 characteristics for simple and compact PLC digital input designs
Visit the TI E2E™ community to ask questions, share knowledge and help solve problems with fellow engineers.
Complete board-level and system-level reference design circuits to help you quickly evaluate and customize your system.