MSP430FR2433 LaunchPad™ Development Kit
- MSP430FR2433 LaunchPad Development Kit (MSP-EXP430FR2433) User's Guide
(PDF 3077 KB)
25 Oct 2017 19,619 views
The MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad™ Development Kit is an easy-to-use evaluation module (EVM) based on the MSP430FR2433 Value Line Sensing microcontroller (MCU). It contains everything needed to start developing on the ultra-low-power MSP430FR2x Value Line Sensing MCU platform, including on-board debug probe for programming, debugging and energy measurements. The board includes 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for creating a simple user interface. It also supports using a supercapacitor (needs to be purchased and installed by the user) that acts like a rechargeable battery, enabling standalone applications without an external power supply.
The 16MHz MSP430FR2433 device features 15.5KB of embedded FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory), a non-volatile memory known for its ultra-low power, high endurance, and high speed write access. Combined with the 4 KB of on-chip SRAM, users have access to 15.5KB of memory to split between their program and data as required. For example, a data logging application may require a large data memory with a relatively small program memory, so the memory may be allocated as required between program and data memory.
- ULP FRAM technology based MSP430FR2433 16-bit MCU
- EnergyTrace™ Technology available for ultra-low-power debugging
- 20-pin LaunchPad kit standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- On-board eZ-FET debug probe
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for user interaction
- 1 x MSP-EXP430FR2433 LaunchPad Development Kit
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide