Port n will not detect, classify or power on. When the operating mode of port n is set to Off the following takes place.
- Port voltage and current are monitored continuously. The results are reported in the Port n Voltage and Port n Current Registers.
- The CLSCn and the DETCn bits in the Detection Event register are cleared.
- The Port n Status register is cleared.
- The CLEn and the DETEn bits in the Detect/Class Enable register are cleared.
- The DISFn and the ICUTn bits in the Fault Event Register are cleared.
- The ILIMn and STRTn bits in the Start/ILIM Event register are cleared.
- If the port was powered on when the operating mode is set to Off, the port is shut off, and the following occurs.
- The PGCn and the PECn bits in the Power Event Register are set.
- The PGn and PEn bits in the Power Status register are cleared.