For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 29
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
DIGI-ISO-EVM is an evaluaiton module used to evaluate any of the TI signle-channel, dual-channel, triple-channel, quad-channel or six-channel digital isolator devices in five different packages - 8-pin NB SOIC (D), 8-pin WB SOIC (DWV), 16-pin WB SOIC (DW), 16-pin ultra WB SOIC (DWW) and 16-pin QSOP (...)
- Any TI digital isolator can be evaluated
- Supports single-channel, dual-channel, triple-channel, quad-channel and six-channel devices
- Supports D, DWV, DW, DWW and DBQ packages
- Various Berg pins provided for easy testing
SIMULATION MODEL Download
ISO6721DEVM is an evaluation module used to evaluate the low speed, general purpose, robust EMC dual channel digital isolator ISO6721 in 8-Pin SOIC package (package code D). The EVM features enough test points and jumper options for one to evaluate the device with minimal external components.
- Low speed, robust EMC dual-channel digital isolator
- Wide supply and level translation range: 1.71 V to 5.5 V
- High signaling rate: Up to 50 Mbps
- Isolation barrier life > 40 years
SLLM464.ZIP (80 KB) - IBIS Model