For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The LMG1020EVM-006 is a small, easy-to-use power stage for LIDAR laser drive. The EVM includes an integrated resistive load, (laser not included) and takes a short-pulse input that can either be buffered (and shortened further), or passed directly to the power stage. The board can demonstrate (...)
- Demonstrates driver capability of 1ns pulses >50A
- Extremely short propagation delay: 2.5ns typical, 4.5ns max
- 210 ps typical rise/fall time
- Schmitt-trigger type CMOS inputs for robustness
- Advanced layout with >500pH of inductace
Design tools & simulation
SNOM618C.ZIP (1575 KB) - PSpice Model
SNOM619A.TSC (66 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design
SNOM620A.ZIP (43 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model
Nanosecond Laser Driver Reference Design for LiDAR
— This light distancing and ranging (LiDAR) reference design showcases the LMG1020 and LMG1025-Q1 low side gate drivers for narrow pulse applications. These devices are capable of driving a FET to produce <1.5-ns laser optical pulses in excess of 100W.