For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 10
DEVELOPMENT KIT Download 25
This EVM is designed to support any logic device that has a D, DW, DB, NS, PW, P, N, or DGV package in a 14 to 24 pin count.
- Board design allows for versatility in evaluation
- Supports a wide-range of logic devices
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
The BOOSTXL-ULN2003 is 2A stepper motor driver kit which features TI's ULN2003A bipolar transistor array and the CSD1751Q2 NexFET™. This BoosterPack™ contains everything needed to drive up to 2 stepper motors or 8 channels, with up to 30V and supports both serial and parallel interfaces (...)
- 3.3V, 5V to 30V Selectable split rail supplies for analog and MCU
- Supports up to 2.5A peak total current, 500mA per channel with up to 8 channels
- Direct interface per channel or serial shift-register adressable inputs
- Complete stepper motor driver stage in ultra small form factor (17.46mm x 22.23 mm)
Configurable Stepper Driver for HVAC Louver and Motor Control Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-01329 — This reference design provides a flexible stepper motor system designed to drive up to two stepper motors, or 8 peripherals, while reducing the number of GPIOs needed from the host controller reducing overall cost. The system is suitable for applications requiring stepper motors or coils up to 50V (...)
IEPE Vibration Sensor Interface for PLC Analog Input Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-01471 — Industrial vibration sensing is crucial part in condition monitoring necessary for predictive maintenance. Integrated Electronic Piezoelectric (IEPE) sensor is the most common vibration sensor used in industrial environment. This design is a full analog front-end for IEPE sensor interface (...)