For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 75
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
The TLV320AIC3120EVM-U (ACEV-1A) is a complete evaluation module for the TLV320AIC3120 audio codec.
The EVM is supported by TIâs Codec Control software, a block-diagram based graphical user interface for TI audio codecs. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windowsâ¢ 7.
- Full-featured evaluation module for the TLV320AIC3120 audio codec.
- USB connection to PC provides power, control, and streaming audio data for easy evaluation.
- Connection points for external control and digital audio signals for quick connection to other circuits/input devices.
Linux Driver for TLV320AIC31XX TLV320AIC31XXSW-LINUX — This Linux driver supports the TLV320AIC31xx device family of low-power audio CODECs with stereo Class-D speaker amplifiers and supports communication through the I2C bus and interfaces with the Linux Dynamic Audio Power Management for Portable Devices (DAPM) class.
Linux main line status
Available in (...)
IDE, CONFIGURATION, COMPILER OR DEBUGGER Download
PurePath™ Studio graphical development environment AICPUREPATH_STUDIO — PurePathâ¢ Studio Graphical Development Environment is a powerful, easy-to-use tool designed specifically to simplify software development for Audio products with a miniDSP/ Audio Processing capability.
The GDE permits these devices to be programmed to support the processing requirements of a wide (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Coefficient Calculator For Digital Biquad Filters
COEFFICIENT-CALC — COEFFICIENT-CALC (TIBQ) calculates the coefficients for the digital filter biquad transfer function implemented in TI audio codecs. The characteristics of the digital filter are adjusted by selecting a filter type and moving a control point within a window that shows the transfer function gain and (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
SLAR163.ZIP (487 KB)