For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 25
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The TPS54327EVM-686 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS54327 Synchronous Step-Down SWIFT Converter. The TPS54327EVM-686 operates from a 4.5V to 18V input and provides a 1.05V output at 3A.
- D-CAP2 Mode Enables Fast Transient Response
- Low Output Ripple and Allows Ceramic Output Capacitor
- Wide Vin Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 18V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 5.5 V
- Highly Efficient Integrated FETs Optimized for Lower Duty Cycle Applications
- High Efficiency, less than 10uA at shutdown
- High (...)
SLVM108.ZIP (53 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM310.TSC (164 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVM311.ZIP (39 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
50-Ohm 2-GHz Oscilloscope Front-end Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-00826 — This reference design is part of an analog front-end for 50Ω-input oscilloscope application. System designers can readily use this evaluation platform to process input signals from DC to 2 GHz in both frequency-domain and time-domain applications.
Clocking Solution Reference Design for GSPS ADCs REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
TIDA-00359 — Low cost, high performance clocking solution for GSPS data converters. This reference design discusses the use of a TRF3765, a low noise frequency synthesizer, generating the sampling clock for a 4 GSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC12J4000). Experiments demonstrate data sheet comparable SNR and (...)
Set Top Box Power Solution
PMP6638 — This reference design is an example of power-trees inside a set-top-box. It performs DC-DC conversions, from 12V supply, for 1.0V/1.2V/1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5V rails.