For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $175.00
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $79.00
The TPS652170 customer programming BoosterPack uses an MSP430F5529 Launchpad in order to enable customer programming of the non-volatile memory of the TPS652170 Power Management IC. The BOOSTXL-TPS652170 features a socket for programming units before soldering down on TPS65217EVM or customer board.
- I²C communication and controls
- Holistic system architecture example
The TPS65217CEVM is a fully assembled platform for evaluating the performance of the TPS65217C power management device.
- Designed to work with AM335x Processors
- Vin: 2.7V to 5.8V
- 3 DC/DC step-down (buck) converters
- 2 LDOs
- 2 load switches (also configurable as LDOs)
- White LED driver capable of driving up to 20 LEDs
- Linear battery charger
- Power path management for Lithium-ion/Lithium-Polymer battery, USB, and AC inputs