For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The TPS652170 customer programming BoosterPack uses an MSP430F5529 Launchpad in order to enable customer programming of the non-volatile memory of the TPS652170 Power Management IC. The BOOSTXL-TPS652170 features a socket for programming units before soldering down on TPS65217EVM or customer board.
- I²C communication and controls
- Holistic system architecture example
The TPS65217CEVM is a fully assembled platform for evaluating the performance of the TPS65217C power management device.
- Designed to work with AM335x Processors
- Vin: 2.7V to 5.8V
- 3 DC/DC step-down (buck) converters
- 2 LDOs
- 2 load switches (also configurable as LDOs)
- White LED driver capable of driving up to 20 LEDs
- Linear battery charger
- Power path management for Lithium-ion/Lithium-Polymer battery, USB, and AC inputs