Humidity sensor ICs
Accurately measure relative humidity and temperature with industry leading ultra-low-power and small-size humidity sensors
Monitoring the changes of relative humidity in the atmosphere is critical for automotive and industrial applications. Our humidity sensors combine 0.4°C temperature readings, 3% RH max humidity sensing and 100nA max power consumption to provide high accuracy while keeping power consumption low.
Achieve high-accuracy without increasing power consumption with an automatic measurement mode enabling humidity sensing during system deep sleep.
- Relative humidity accuracy: 2%
- Temperature accuracy: 0.2°C
- Sleep mode: 50nA
Protect your system with multiple package cover options to maintain accuracy in harsh environments.
- Removable polyamide cover for pollutant protection
- IP67 filter membrane for particles down to 100nm
Reduce your system size with an integrated temperature and humidity sensor with an available programmable interrupt functionality.
- Ultra-small DSBGA package (1.5 mm x 1.5 mm)
Key industrial applications
- Thermostats - HVAC systems are becoming increasingly more complex. The addition of humidity sensors to these systems allow for offices and homes to measure and adjust for a comfortable amount of humidity in the air.
- IP network cameras - Wireless network security cameras can be placed in locations that may cause condensation formation on lenses or environmental covers. With the combination of a humidity and temperature sensor on a single IC, we have a solution that will predict the point at which condensation will occur.
- Cellular module asset tracker - When developing cold chain networks, it is important to understand the enviroment(s) goods will enter before, during and after transit. Monitoring the humidity and temperature validates the environmental quality of perishable goods as they are transported to their final destinations.
Featured humidity sensors
Use our BOOSTXL-BASSENSORS BoosterPack™ plug-in module to add digital sensors to your LaunchPad™ development kit and start developing humidity sensor applications
Humidity sensors are not standard ICs and therefore must not be exposed to particles or volatile chemicals such as solvents or other organic compounds