Browse by category
Featured temperature sensors
Discover featured applications
Enable real-time monitoring for faster, more automated, and higher density maufacturing, testing, and power delivery systems with our scalable temperature sensing solutions
Temperature sensing is critical for monitoring real-time system health and preventing downtime while maximizing performance of motors and other sensors. TI's temperature sensor portfolio offers scalable solutions to design faster and more accurate systems.
TI temperature sensors enable:
- Higher reliability through thermal drift compensation
- Accurate temperature reference to eliminate calibration required with Class AA RTDs
- Centralized temperature monitoring across entire system with multi-channel devices
- Safer overall system by allowing for detection and reaction to failure immediately
Protect systems from volatile environments while achieving space-grade certification or designing for avionic standards with our radiation-hardened, high-reliability temperature sensing solutions
Temperature sensors prevent component failures in harsh environments and facilitate thermal compensation to mitigate drift, helping you develop reliable and durable aerospace and defense products.
Our temperature sensors offer:
- QMLV qualification (thermally enhanced HKU package, radiation hardness-assured, single-event latchup immune)
- High reliability, long operating lifetimes and extended temperature performance
- Smaller footprints and lower power consumption than discrete temperature sensors such as negative temperature coefficients, resistance temperature detectors and thermocouples
Optimize HEV/EV performance while safely increasing power density and streamlining functional safety certification with our temperature sensing solutions
In hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) and EV powertrains, accurate temperature sensing helps increase power density and maximize efficiency while maintaining operating limits to ensure passenger safety and system reliability.
Our temperature sensors enable:
- Precise control of powertrain performance at thermal limits through high-accuracy measurements
- Threshold temperature monitoring to protect power-management circuits and battery cells
- Cooler and heater activation to prevent component failure at extreme temperatures
- Designs that are automotive-qualified and TI Functional Safety-Capable