|Package | Pins||HTSSOP (PWP) | 28|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- 8.2-V to 45-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
- Dual H-Bridge Current-Control Motor Driver
- Drive Two DC Motors
- Brake Mode
- Four Level Winding Current Control
- 1.6-A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V and TA
- Industry Standard Parallel Digital Control Interface
- Low Current Sleep Mode
- Built-In 3.3-V Reference Output
- Small Package Footprint
- Protection Features
- Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- VM Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Fault Condition Indication Pin (nFAULT)
- Thermally Enhanced Surface Mount Package
The DRV8802 provides an integrated motor driver solution for printers, scanners, and other automated equipment applications. The device has two H-bridge drivers, and is intended to drive DC motors. The output driver block for each consists of N-channel power MOSFETs configured as H-bridges to drive the motor windings. The DRV8802 can supply up to 1.6-A peak or 1.1-A RMS output current (with proper heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C) per H-bridge.
A simple parallel digital control interface is compatible with industry-standard devices. Decay mode is programmable to allow braking or coasting of the motor when disabled.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for over current protection, short circuit protection, under voltage lockout and overtemperature.
The DRV8802 is available in a 28-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPAD™ (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).