Browse by category
Featured brushless DC motor drivers
Brushless DC (BLDC) motor drivers key benefits
Achieve the quiestest, smoothest and most efficient motion control and reduce your time to market with automatic motor tuning, sensorless control and system-level integration.
We deliver the most power in the smallest package and offer affordable power delivey with increased design flexibility with different levels of integration options.
Our portfolio delivers robust, quality drivers that are fault tolerant and feature advanced protections like stall detect, open load braking and power off braking.
Discover featured applications
Address highest level functional safety and accurate current sense requirements for EPS in 12-V battery automotive applications with robust BLDC gate drivers.
Our high performance and highly accurate current sense gate drivers help solve many challenges in designing BLDC motor systems to accomodate EPS design needs.
- Functional Safety-Compliant to ISO 26262 for use in systems targeting up to ASIL D
- Current sense accuarcy for precise commutation and torque feedback
- Supports down to 4.5-V operating voltage under hostile battery conditions
- Built-in-self-test (BIST), over/under voltage, over current and over temperature diagnosis and protection
- VGS and VDS monitoring and protection to prevent stuck at and shoot through for low-side FET and high-side FET
Design high speed and robust vacuum robots with our code-free integrated BLDC motor drivers.
Our integrated control BLDC drivers porfolio offers felixible options to fit different motor use case requirements, such as suction, brushbar and moping motors.
- High suction power (up to 3-kHz electrical speed) and high startup torque capbility enables vacuum to stay at constant speed regardless of the floor conditions
- Minimized power loses with ASR and AAR rectification techniques to prevent power losses and thermal dissipation
- Lock-up detection to recognize an obstruction (sock) in the brushed bar that jams or locks up the bar from spinning
Create brushless DC motor drive systems for high performance power tool applications.
Our high performance gate drivers offer effective solutions to many of the challenges in designing BLDC motor systems by introducing featured integrations and a diverse portfolio to accomodate power tool design needs.
- Wide motor voltage range accomodating operating voltage conditions from 5 V to 100 V
- System integrations and small package size to reduce form factor
- Advanced on-chip protection and diagnosis features to reduce design complexity and enable higher system robustness
- Low quiescient current consumption for extended battery life in cordless applications