|Package | PIN:||QFM (SIA) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Ultra-low Noise, High Performance
- Jitter: 90 fs RMS Typical Fout > 100 MHz
- PSRR: –70 dBc, Robust Supply Noise Immunity
- Supported Output Format
- LVPECL up to 1 GHz
- LVDS up to 900 MHz
- HCSL up to 400MHz
- Total Frequency Tolerance of ± 50 ppm (LMK61X2) and ± 25 ppm (LMK61X0)
- 3.3-V Operating Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range (–40ºC to +85ºC)
- 7 mm × 5 mm 6-Pin Package, Pin-Compatible With Industry Standard 7050 XO Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMK61A2-156M25SIAT
The LMK61XX is an ultra-low jitter oscillator that generates a commonlyused reference clock. The device is pre-programmed in factory to support any reference clockfrequency; supported output formats are LVPECL up to 1 GHz, LVDS up to 900 MHz, and HCSL up to 400MHz. Internal power conditioning provide excellent power supply ripple rejection (PSRR), reducingthe cost and complexity of the power delivery network. The device operates from a single 3.3 V ± 5%supply.