|Package | PIN:||SOT-23-THN (DDC) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Provides Circuit Protection and Current Limiting
- Single Supply Operation
- –2-V to 76-V Common-Mode Voltage Range
- Variable Gain Set by External Resistor
- Adjustable Bandwidth Set by External Capacitor
- Buffered Output
- 3% Output Accuracy Achievable at VSENSE = 100 mV
- Key Specifications:
- Supply Voltage Range 2.7 V to 12V
- Output Current (Source) 0 to 5 mA
- Gain Accuracy 2.0%(max)
- Transconductance 200 µA/V
- Offset ±1 mV(Maximum)
- Quiescent Current 380 µA
- Input Bias 12 µA(Typical)
- PSRR 85 dB
- CMRR 95dB
- Temperature Range −40°C to 125°C
- 6-Pin SOTPackage
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LMP8646MKX/NOPB
The LMP8646 is a precision current limiter used to improve the current limit accuracy ofany switching or linear regulator with an available feedback node.
The LMP8646 accepts input signals with a common-mode voltage ranging from –2 V to 76 V.It has a variable gain which is used to adjust the sense current. The gain is configured with asingle external resistor, RG, providing a high level of flexibility andaccuracy up to 2%. The adjustable bandwidth, which allows the device to be used with a variety ofapplications, is configurable with a single external capacitor in parallel withRG. In addition, the output is buffered in order to provide a low outputimpedance.
The LMP8646 is an ideal choice for industrial, automotive, telecommunications, andconsumer applications where circuit protection and improved precision systems are required. TheLMP8646 is available in a 6-pin SOT package and can operate at temperature range of −40°C to125°C.