|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (DAP) | 32|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Minimum Supply Voltage down to 4.5 V
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- Adjustable Switching Frequencies
- Selectable Hardware or Software Control
- Audio Performance (PVDD = 12 V, RSPK = 8 Ω, SPK_GAIN[1:0] Pins = 00)
- Idle Channel Noise = 66 µVrms(A-Wtd)
- THD+N = 0.02% (at 1 W, 1 kHz)
- SNR =99.7 dB A-Wtd (Ref. to THD+N =1%)
- Audio I/O Configuration:
- SingleStereo I²SInput
- Stereo Bridge Tied Load (BTL) orMono Parallel Bridge Tied Load (PBTL) Operation
- 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz SampleRates
- General Operational Features:
- Integrated Digital Output Clipper
- Programmable I²CAddress (1101100[R/W] or 1101101[R/W])
- Closed-Loop Amplifier Architecture
- Robustness Features:
- Clock Error, DC, andShort-Circuit Protection
- Overtemperature and Programmable OvercurrentProtection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TAS5760MTDAPRQ1
The TAS5760M-Q1 is a stereo digital input Class-Daudio amplifier which is ideal for use in automotive emergency call (eCall), telematics, acousticvehicle alerting system (AVAS) and EV/HEV sound generation applications. The device provides up to25 W instantaneous power into 4 Ω at 10% THD+N at 14.4 V. The TAS5760M-Q1 alsoincludes hardware and software (I²C) control modes, an integrated digital clipper, selectable gainoptions, and a wide power supply operating range (4.5 V – 26.4 V).
An optimal mix of thermal performance and device cost is provided in the120-mΩ RDS(ON) of the output MOSFETs.
The device is offered in a thermally enhanced 32-Pin HTSSOP (DAP)package.