|Package | Pins||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz (G = 1 V/V)
- Slew rate: 315 V/µs
- Gain bandwidth product: 68 MHz
- Voltage noise:
- 1/f voltage noise corner: 8 Hz
- Broadband noise (≥ 500 Hz): 4 nV/√Hz
- Input offset: ±250 µV (maximum)
- Drift: ±4 µV/°C (maximum)
- Supply operating range: 2.85 V to 12.6 V
- Supply current: 775 µA
- Negative rail input (NRI)
- Rail-to-rail output (RRO)
- Very low harmonic distortion:
- HD2: –117 dBc at 2 VPP, 100kHz
- HD3: –124 dBc at 2 VPP, 100kHz
- 0.01% settling (2-V step): 90 ns
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The THS4561 fully differential amplifier (FDA) offers a simple interface fromsingle-ended sources to the differential output required by precision analog-to-digital converters(ADCs). Designed for a very low, 8-Hz, 1/f voltage noise corner and low, 130-dB total harmonicdistortion (THD) while consuming on a 775-µA quiescent current, the THS4561 is well suited forpower-sensitive data acquisition (DAQ) systems where high performance is required with the bestsignal-to-noise ratio (SNR) and spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) through the amplifier and ADCcombination.
The THS4561 features the required negative rail input when interfacing a dc-coupled,ground-centered, source signal to a single-supply, differential-input ADC. Low dc error and driftterms support the emerging high-speed and high-resolution successive approximation register (SAR)and delta-sigma (ΔΣ) ADC input requirements. A 2.85-V to 12.6-V supply range with a flexible outputcommon-mode setting with low headroom to the supplies supports a wide range of ADC input anddigital-to-analog converter (DAC) output requirements.
The THS4561 device is characterized for operation from –40°C to +125°C.
|Package qty | Carrier||
2,500 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $1.06|