DRV5055, DRV5056 and DRV5057 linear Hall effect sensor evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV5055-5057EVM User's Guide
(PDF 3961 KB)
25 Jan 2019
TheDRV505x is a linear Hall Effect magnetic-sense solution that provides ease of use and high performance. The DRV5055-5057EVM is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of this device family. The fixture layout is not intended to be a model for the target circuit, nor is it laid out for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing. The DRV5055-5057EVM consists of one PCB with each of the gain variants for the DRV5055, DRV5056, and DRV5057.
- Evaluation of all gain options for the DRV5055, DRV5056, and DRV5057
- Ease of access to device pins with test points
- Capability to easily read Voltage, mT, and microcontroller ADC memory values from and LCD
- Ability to toggle between devices through the simple press of pushbutton (S1)