For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 25
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 10
The DRV5011-5012EVM facilitates evaluation of the DRV5012 and DRV5011 Hall effect sensors. The DRV5012 is an ultra-low-power digital-latch Hall effect sensor with a pin-selectable sampling rate. The DRV5011 is an ultra-low-power digital-latch Hall effect sensor. These sensors (...)
- Easy evaluation and demonstration of the DRV5011 with included magnet and USB cable
- Three of each DRV5011 and DRV5012 are provided on breakaway boards to integrate directly into a system for prototype evaluation
- Vias are provided to attach wires to the breakaway boards
Speed up your switch, latch and linear Hall sensor prototyping and testing with the HALL-ADAPTER-EVM, which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small ICs. You can connect any supported Hall sensor using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them directly to existing (...)
- Evaluation of most Hall sensor devices from TI, including SOT-23, TO-92, X2SON, and more.
- Standard breakout footprint for easy breadboard prototyping.
- Magnet included.