For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The DRV5055 is a linear Hall-effect magnetic sensor optimized for accurate position sensing. This EVM demonstrates the effectiveness of the DRV5055 in precision angle sensing applications that need SIN/COS encoding.
- Includes diametric disc magnet, plastic magnet holder and onboard silkscreen compass for angle setting
- Includes onboard LCD for estimated angle display
- Supports single sensor configurations for limited-range angle sensing or dual sensor configurations for full 360° sensing range
- Supports up to 36-point (...)
Speed up your switch, latch and linear Hall sensor prototyping and testing with the HALL-ADAPTER-EVM, which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small ICs. You can connect any supported Hall sensor using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them directly to existing (...)
- Evaluation of most Hall sensor devices from TI, including SOT-23, TO-92, X2SON, and more.
- Standard breakout footprint for easy breadboard prototyping.
- Magnet included.
CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS
SLIC026A.ZIP (1183 KB)
SLIC027A.ZIP (7233 KB)
Proximity Switch With CapTIvate Teach Button Reference Design
— This reference design demonstrates the implementation of a capacitive touch button using an MSP430™ MCU with CapTIvate™ technology in an ultra-small 3.5-mm width PCB. This button is commonly used as a set button in proximity switches. In combination with the highly integrated IO-Link PHY, a (...)
Foot Controller Reference Design using Analog Hall Sensor
— This reference design includes an analog Hall sensor and an OpAmp circuit which can be used as position or angular sensing with the benefits of no contact and wearing, high stability and wide sensing range. Two configurations of magnet and Hall sensor are analysised. Adjustable offset and system (...)
Contactless AC-Current Sensing Using a Hall Effect Sensor
— This TI Design uses Texas Instruments' Hall sensing technology to provide a solution for knowing how much AC current is flowing through a wire without any physical intervention. TIDA-00218 implements a flux concentrator to concentrate the flux around the AC current-carrying wire, rather than letting (...)