For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 49
EVALUATION BOARD Download 10
TheDRV505x is a linear Hall Effect magnetic-sense solution that provides ease of use and high performance. The DRV5055-5057EVM is intended to provide basic functional evaluation of this device family. The fixture layout is not intended to be a model for the target circuit, nor is it laid out for (...)
- Evaluation of all gain options for the DRV5055, DRV5056, and DRV5057
- Ease of access to device pins with test points
- Capability to easily read Voltage, mT, and microcontroller ADC memory values from and LCD
- Ability to toggle between devices through the simple press of pushbutton (S1)
Speed up your switch, latch and linear Hall sensor prototyping and testing with the HALL-ADAPTER-EVM, which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small ICs. You can connect any supported Hall sensor using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them directly to existing (...)
- Evaluation of most Hall sensor devices from TI, including SOT-23, TO-92, X2SON, and more.
- Standard breakout footprint for easy breadboard prototyping.
- Magnet included.