Sensor Controller Studio
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Sensor Controller Studio is used to write, test and debug code for the CC26xx/CC13xx Sensor Controller, enabling ultra-low power application design. The tool generates an interface driver consisting of C source files with the firmware image, associated definitions, and generic functions that allow the System CPU application to control the Sensor Controller and exchange data.
- Includes ready to use examples for several common use-cases
- Full toolchain with built-in compiler and assembler for programming in a C-like programming language
- Provides rapid development by using the integrated sensor controller task testing and debugging functionality including visualization of sensor data and verification of algorithms
- Generates code that is easy to integrate into the system CPU application
- Software examples and code generation for System CPU application projects IAR and CCS